Our financial solutions:
Everyday Energy’s solar solutions:
- Increasing your net operating income
- Reducing your expenses
- Stabilizing your assets
- Reducing utility costs for your residents
- Improving the environment
As the originators and champions of this exciting new rebate program, no one is better positioned than Everyday Energy to help put this money to work for you and your developments.
- Simple and extremely competitive pricing for affordable housing
- Separate performance guarantee
- No lender documents to execute
- Outright purchase option
- Customer owns the renewable energy credits (RECs)
- Reduce and stabilize your operating expenses
- Increase net operating income
- Increase mortgage proceeds
- Earn both LIHTC and renewable energy credits on the solar
- Generate additional cash for developer fees or property reserves by including renewable energy in your LIHTC project
Solar has become an integral part of property rehabs and standard on new construction. By including system design and cost in the planning phase for your projects, you can substantially improve the project financials through validated operational savings. Everyday Energy has a proven track record of working with affordable housing developers and lenders to monetize utility savings to support additional mortgage proceeds. Everyday Energy provides an approved and accepted underwriting package in our proprietary model.
Everyday Energy will review your project and propose efficiency measures and energy solutions to maximize your pro forma.
Virtual Net Metering is a cost effective and efficient way of installing large-scale solar systems on multifamily and multi-resident buildings. It reduces costs by allowing residents to share one solar energy system that feeds one meter used to send electricity back to the grid. The power company then automatically applies the credits from that energy to the tenants in the building offsetting their electricity costs..
Benefits of Virtual Net Metering include:
- Reduced installation costs
- Energy is shared between residents
- Allows for a larger system using less space
- Overcomes building positioning and shading issues
Everyday Energy has spearheaded the design and installation process for Virtual Net Metering in California, working with the California Public Utilities Commission to bring VNEM to all multi-resident buildings in the State. Our installations of over 150 Affordable Housing Virtual Net Metering arrangements are the most in the state.
In the past solar installations for multi-family and multi-resident buildings required separate solar systems for each meter, which was often very complicated, required a lot of space, and was cost prohibitive.
Today, thanks to new energy metering rules and the expansion of Virtual Net Metering (VNM) from affordable housing to all multi-resident buildings, those barriers are removed. This includes office buildings, condo complexes, apartment buildings, and even university and business campuses.
While this is a game changer in the solar industry in California, few solar contractors have the level of expertise as Everyday Energy in installing Virtual Net Metering arrangements.
If you are a property owner, homeowner’s association, or developer and are ready to increase the value of your property and begin reducing your energy costs, give us a call. We look forward to sharing our expertise with you.